EMPO Progress Reports
Kroger Adds PINK -- Propelling EMPO's Future Legacy in Mainstream Retail
May 21, 2013
Longtime followers and even relative newcomers to the Empowered Products' growth story should now be recognizing a very significant trend. While it's true America has historically lagged behind Europe in terms of embracing global sexuality trends, there's no doubt that the U.S.A. is finally beginning to catch up!
Perhaps you've begun to notice that Americans are becoming increasingly accustomed to placing their sexual enhancement lubricants - such as our PINK® and GunOil® brands - in their shopping carts right alongside their milk and eggs! Words like "lube," "toy-play," and "masturbation" are no longer considered taboo - and we'd like to think we've had something to do with that.
Not only is this good news for newly-empowered American consumers, it's potentially even greater news for EMPO shareholders as more and more mainstream retailers begin to realize the value in carrying our PINK® and GunOil® lines of personal lubricants for their customer bases. From the onset of our operational growth, and now spanning a full decade-plus, Empowered Products has remained at the very forefront of the sexual products revolution into mainstream retail channels - and our recent press releases clearly underpin that point:
- October 9, 2012: Target is Empowered Products' Newest National Retailer to Sell PINK® and Gun-Oil®
- February 21, 2013: Wal-Mart places first order for Empowered Products' GunOil® and PINK® lines of personal lubricants
- April 24, 2013: CVS Expands Order for Empowered Products' GunOil® and PINK® Products to 5,000 Pharmacy Locations Across the United States
- May 21, 2013: Kroger places Empowered Products' PINK® in 1,400 stores across its U.S. National Grocery Chain
As a shareholder of Empowered Products (EMPO), we fervently believe that you are well-positioned at the early stages of a growing consumer trend that will continue to propel our product sales growth within the mainstream retail sector. Thus far in 2013, we've had a string of successes in securing many of the biggest names in retail including Wal-Mart (orders for 600 stores), CVS (orders for 5,000 stores), Walgreens (orders for 250 stores), and Kroger (orders for approximately 1,400 stores).
Our new sales relationship with Kroger not only puts us squarely in the grocery store chain sector, but also provides us with direct entry into the convenience store arena - which could prove to be an even bigger market for our products. As a company, we believe we're on-track for more exciting announcements in the weeks and months ahead - so be sure to update your contact information with us.
To access our full press release on our new sales relationship with The Kroger Co., please click here.
Also, be sure to sign up to receive our president's Recent Milestones & Near-Term Forecast report for the current calendar year as well as our newly updated Shareholder Information Kit. This is essential information for all EMPO shareholders.
Recent Progress Reports:
- Kroger Adds PINK -- Propelling EMPO's Future Legacy in Mainstream Retail May 21, 2013
- PINK® and GunOil® Expand Nationally to 5,000 CVS Stores April 24, 2013
- Penthouse Magazine Gives Stroke 29® a Titillating Review March 26, 2013
- Wal-Mart advances Empowered Products' ascension into the major US national chains with its initial sales order February 21, 2013
- Empowered Products expands Asian distribution with entry into Japanese market January 14, 2013
- US National Chains are now top source of sales growth for PINK® and Gun-Oil® December 31, 2012
- EMPO Shareholders: Please Join Your CEO Now for 2013 Growth Agenda December 7, 2012
- Empowered Products is forming a strong alliance for Direct to Consumer Distribution of Gun-Oil® enhancement supplements November 27, 2012
- PINK® and Gun-Oil® to be Highlighted at BetterInvesting’s 120,000 member Virtual Investor Conference - hosted by PR Newswire November 2, 2012
- Empowered Products (EMPO) Expands Audience at Sex College with Dr. Shuey September 27, 2012
- Empowered Products - EMPO - Takes PINK® and Gun-Oil® mainstream to its expanding direct-consumers and Walgreens September 11, 2012
- Standard & Poor’s provides update on Empowered Products’ U.S. Market Expansion August 21, 2012
- Empowered Products purchases production equipment leading to increased manufacturing efficiency at its Las Vegas, Nevada, bottling facility December 6, 2011
- Empowered Products’ PINK® line featured at Annual Nurses Seminar in Singapore November 16, 2011
- Empowered Products teams up with Mobile Samples America for in-house production of PINK® and GunOil® samples October 3, 2011
- EMPOWERED PRODUCTS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K/A, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Results of Operations September 1, 2011
- Polarin acquisition continues to accelerate PINK® sales throughout Korea and the Asia/Pacific Rim August 1, 2011
- Empowered Products, Inc. launches into the booming health supplements market with the introduction of PINK® Elevate for Women June 20, 2011
- Our acquisition of Hong Kong distributor, Polarin, launches Empowered Products-Asia “EP-Asia” into World's largest consumer base March 30, 2011